April 02, 2014

I am loving Mary Chia - LPG machine!

and you should too!

Cellulite is really stubborn to get rid! and diet alone will not help to fight it.
Therefore, we need a little machine help to work on our body.

I have one positive word on Mary Chia LPG machine: " OMG! "
This lower range of Mary Chia Integra machine work wonderful as well in fighting my cellulite!
I've been doing this treatment 2-3 times a week now and I was pleasantly surprise that my leg are looking slender than before. 

Yes! my fatty leg can look better - and it's definitely will work on yours too.


The treatment is pretty simple and take less than an hour, so if you are busy to come to Mary Chia outlet after work, you can actually do it in the lunch time as well :)


No sweat, no wrapping, no extra effort. Just simple lay down after wearing the body stocking provided by the staff and you are good to start the treatment.

Relax, and let Mary Chia expert therapist work on your problematic area.


This machine, combining gentle suction and rolling using state-of-the-art equipment, this invigorating treatment targets only the hips, abdomen, thighs, buttocks and arms where cellulite is most pronounced, without affecting other areas of the body.


Take a look on how the treatment goes in my video below :)




I recommend Mary Chia Goldhill Centre:
 
6250 7949
183/185 Goldhill Centre
Thomson Road

Singapore
307628
 
Look for Irene or Vivian for more information.
They are nice and not pushy. 
 photo signature-lips.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...