April 07, 2014

Kiehl's Clearly Corrective - Hydrating & Clarifying treatment Masque.

Do you remember seeing my instagram of one full box of Kiehl's Clearly Corrective range?
Now, I am sharing my take on the Clearly Corrective - Hydrating & Clarifying treatment Masque.


It's April! and somehow in Singapore - it's going to be the start of hottest month throughout the year, and that means - The sun is up and I am starting up my brightening series to prevent my freckles to grow happily.

Apart from that, with being a mommy - I almost have no  " me time " at home.
I am now tend to squeeze up my face regime and get the quickest thing to fix something.
So, when Kiehl's come up with this mask that offers noticeable, immediate results: with just one application of the masque offers the skin brightness improvement results equal to 3 weeks of twice a day usage of Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution - I am totally sold.

Pardon my tired face at 12.30 am after lil love is sleeping.

 Unlike the usual mask that leave the eye part hollow, Kiehl's Hydrating & Clarifying treatment Masque pay attention to the details, like having a little flip for you to cover your eyes area and relax while Kiehl's mask do some wonders on your skin.

 Do you know the new Clearly Corrective White Hydrating and Clarifying Treatment Masque is clinically tested3 to help reverse visible skin discoloration, hydrate for 24 hours, and significantly increase luminosity for an overall improvement in skin clarity?

Clearly Corrective White Hydrating and Clarifying Treatment Masque demonstrated statistically significant improvement upon application—subjects experienced a 46% boost in hydration. Statistically significant improvement from baseline4 was also demonstrated in the following skin attributes after 3 weeks among all subjects:
- 27% improvement in complexion radiance/luminosity/brightness
- 22% improvement in skin clarity/transparency
- 27% improvement in skin texture/softness


It's sound super awesome right?

I recommend this masque, if you are busy and need a quick regime to insert your facial care like I am. Grab this mask!
  photo signature-lips.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...