March 06, 2016

The make over to rave for by The Scene Salon!

During my visit back in Singapore, I went to one newly opened Korean Salon that i will definitely coming back to! I got my hair done, ready for my Chinese New Year and the little talk show event in Jakarta!

Everyone, let me introduce you "The Scene" salon! This place currently has on-going  transformation to change the scene into Korean stylists only hair salon to bring authentic Korean trends to you. I love the fact that this place own, and run by professional DuSol beauty, with in house Korean stylist as well! I got a privilege to meet and spent good 2 hours with the owner, Mr. Chu. It was really one wonderful afternoon for me. I know my hair is in good hand and i got one great businessman to share his ideas. Never estimate the creative mind behind one young face. Amazing! 

The salon is located in one of the prime locations of Singapore, and the hairstylists are highly qualified Korean professionals, who have been trained and have gained reputable styling experiences in Korea. Btw, they are not affiliated in any way with the scene at Robinson. :)

Moving on, having been involve in beauty world since 2012 as beauty blogger, I know what is good and what is so-so kind of treatment, technique and result for my hair. I must say that this hair I'm currently having from The Scene is definitely one of the best. Not because it turns the color to be even more gorgeous, the cutting technique is extraordinaire. I just love it.

Take a look one make over that i can rave for!


Tadaa!

I love my hair look healthy with the right amount of shine. I had my hair examine by the senior stylist before deciding what to do with it. I actually asked for a soft perm, and my request was denied because my hair couldn't take it and it will damage my hair. I LOVE this kind of professionalism, I had bad experience with one of the local salon that perm my hair without care about my hair condition. I came out of the salon with my hair tied up, because it was so damage like a corn hair. With The scene, you know they are not always just about making money - they want to make you look good.


I had a good 4 steps to regenerate my tired hair. Started with a good moisture treatment, followed by hair vitamin, oil based cream and close with one beautiful scent of mask. A good 3 hours well spent to this beautiful, bountiful hair. Super love it! 




This is Elin, my gentle stylist of the day. Get her to do your precious hair! The first 30 customers that quoting my name " Elrica - Pinkbuble"  will get a 10% discount. I actually have one Auckland friend, went to The Scene salon and get her hair permed. She looks amazing, and I understand why she love it so much, because it's really that kind of hair perm you see in the Korean Drama. So, make an appointment and be ready for the MAKE OVER!


Like I said, the hair looks better by day, and can you see the red hue start coming out after few weeks? It's gorgeous.


The Scene Salon
RAFFLES CITY

252 North Bridge Road 
#03-21A Raffles City Shopping Centre
Singapore 179130
+65 6333 9613

 photo signature-lips.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...