December 20, 2016

Christmas Gift Ideas with Michael Hill

Christmas week is here and omg, here we are on the most wonderful time of the year!
I always love the feeling of Christmas, with the gorgeous lights around the tree, santa's socks, and the gifting season - obviously. I love creating gift ideas for people close to my heart, and having said that - sometimes, I need to scratch my head (a couple times) to pick what is the right gift for the right people. So, I feel you. I feel you.

This year, Santa is being too kind to me and let one of my favorite Jewelry shop - Michael Hill having my Christmas gift sorted. A massive thank you for Michael Hill, for letting me choose two beautiful collections of yours.

For me, my mom is the most special person in my life, and her name is always on top of my whatever list, including my Christmas gift list. I choose this adjustable gold bracelet from Michael Hill for her. This beautiful bracelet perfect for stacking, this dainty 10ct yellow gold bracelet is centred with a polished identity plate and secured with an adjustable toggle. 


I love the fact that it's adjustable, so I don't have to worry on the " oh - it's too big or too lose " moment when she open the prezzie. This is great gift for those who love subtle jewelry without losing the elegant touch.


Purchase the collection here.


For myself, I choose drop earrings with 0.15 carat tw of diamonds from Michael Hill's diamond collection. Diamond is my best friend, and I intend to keep it that way :D


As a practical person, I am the type that wears jewelry as my daily accessories. I love the fact that this gorgeous earrings suits my outfit. Be it a good office wear, casual Friday outfit, or tanks and short for beach outing. It is so versatile that it could be a gift for everyone.


Take a look on how it sit nicely on the ear, and those little sparkle - omg! We would want gorgeous bling even on our daily fashion, right? Do I see nodded head? Yes! Head over to Michael Hill website for your daily dose bling. I know you want it. 


It's beautiful and affordable, more over it brings me happiness. That's what the right gifts do.

Have a safe Christmas everyone, if you are heading out of town - get your car checked, and don't drink and drive. See you all next year.

- Hug hug -






3 comments :

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...